Thursday, April 27, 2017

Fun Great day ... Omaha with Mandy "I HAVE A JOB!!!"

I headed to Joyce's near Storm Lake to get flowers in the am.  I stopped at Prairie Pedlar, too.  Mandy had a job interview in Storm Lake at 8:30.  She called to say it went well.  I watered my plants before she stopped and we headed to Omaha by way of the Junkery in Denison. 
kAfter she got to our place she told me that United Community Health Center called 35 minutes after her interview and told her they would like to employ her.  Her refrain during the rest of the day ... every 10 minutes or so was  ... " I HAVE A JOB!"  She had told Cooks in Cherokee before picking me up and stopped at the bank and told Denny, " I HAVE A JOB!".
 Then off to Omaha and thrifting.  We are missing doing it with Molly and Laura.  Of course, we got good stuff.  We also missed a couple of turns because I was not navigating well.  Mandy took it all in stride. We got to the hotel about 9.  Wonderful day!!!  Mandy would say the Best.  "I HAVE A JOB!"

9




No comments:

Post a Comment