Monday, April 3, 2017

Home

I didn't sleep the best last night, so I may as well get up and start the day before 6.  Mostly I am doing a happy dance that I am not teaching.  After Denny left for work I sorted out some drawers,  then out to the CSA shed.  More soil blocks for trachelium.  Then cut thru rotten dahlia tubers.  Uffta!! Wish they were healthier, but I think I will still get quite a few plants.  I cleaned some of the sunroom carpet and vacuumed the living room floor.  When Denny got home we got the pickup at Odebolt.   On the way home we met 2 Jensens biking.  Good supper of brats, spinach and rice.   Did I hear  4 times that Denny really like rice?  Yup, I did.  Easy, nice evening watching The Voice.  Denny made a hightener for grill preparation table.  The only addition I would make to Matt's warning text to Luke is "Turn around slowly and your wonderful baby is 40.  Soak it up, Enjoy it!!!  The life with your kids is better than the best."  And it just keeps getting better as the family number grows!!!  Thank you Jesus for our blessings from You. 
Luke and family are in Minneapolis looking for a down town apartment as he starts his new job at Orbital ATK.  Rose is chilling in the big city.














No comments:

Post a Comment