Saturday, April 29, 2017

Graduation

WE DID IT!!!!!!



Casual slow morning.  We were at  graduation site and saved seats for 10 5 rows back.  Two cute families behind.  One sister of nurse practitioner with 2 kids and the graduate's 4 children and her husband.  All 6 kids were under 6 years old.  I thought it was pretty brave of those 2 adults to take the kids and be there an hour early.   Kinda funny, I went to RR and when I was in the stall, I saw an index card.  I turned it over and it said Miranda Cook  Family Nurse Practitioner.  I left the RR to find her and as I was leaving she was coming in to get the card.  She knew where she had left it.   Matt, Becky, and kids and 3 Cooks joined us in the auditorium.  Nice ceremony.  A lot of scripture.  Good to hear.  Hurrah Mandy!!!   Oh, yes, and the 6 years old behind me did throw up.  Hurray for zip lock storage bags.  
We ate at Wheat Land.  Very good food.  Then John and Jan left for Minneapolis.  A grand daughter is due on Sunday and Erin will be induced if the little one does not make her appearance.  Matt and Becky headed for Savannah and Denny and I went to Trader Joes and Lowes.  Uffta!! The patio paving was more expensive than we anticipated.  May have to cancel that project.  Home about 6:30.  Chilled and cleaned basement.  Great day in  Omaha!!








No comments:

Post a Comment