Saturday, April 22, 2017

Track

What a fun day ... actually the first 8am-1pm were gruesome.  Cold, overcast, wind chill , and most irritating of all was a spoiled, loud, obnoxious 4th grader right behind me on the bleachers!!!  I. am. so. thankful. for. my. grandkids. ... and their parents who would not put up with such bad behavior.  I moved away from the brat, and Matt and Becky came with their great children and the day turned out wonderful.  So fun to watch Haley.   3rd in 7th grade 1600,  6th in 7th grade 800. Cool to see Matt cheering his pretty teenager on.  (And Kane playing with  digger as Dad cheers for Haley).   I headed north at 2:40 and was in Winterset to meet Hendersons by 5:20 at Northside Cafe.  Nice meal.  Surprisingly, Gail and I ordered the same meal.  So good.  Baby Hope is a sweety.  So tiny and petite.  She was 1 on April 14th.  Gail rode with me back to Atlantic.  Nice night.  Called Denny.  Plan to book night in Omaha next Friday before Mandy's graduation.  Thank you, Jesus for Your blessings.  










No comments:

Post a Comment