Monday, June 19, 2017

Sunday June 18 Father's day

Great day!!  I went out and got some flowers for church.  Missy was at a Central class reunion and I was in the church nursery.  6 precious little ones, plus Jaci and Elise to help.  They had a taco bar fund raiser for a Haiti Mission trip after church. 8 weeks of flowers -110.  Total raised in auction over 2000.  Isaiah and Amanda came out to look at flowers.  I headed to the Sauk Trail.  Denny had started biking at 1:30.  I met him about 15 miles from where we left the vehicles.  He had gotten calls from the kids.  Totally he biked 50 miles, I went 30.  Uffta!!! that's a long way!  Missy invited us over for fancy cheese and crackers.  out in the back yard.  It was so nice.  Thank you Jesus for my wonderful husband.














No comments:

Post a Comment