Friday, June 30, 2017

Fun

Wonderful day in the heartland.  In the am I called Mary Kay and went down there for a cup of coffee.  What a great old farm stead they have.  It was fun to go thru their 100 year old house and see the changes they have made and visualize possibilities.  I called Anna and got a hair trim scheduled for 1.  Then home and I got all the mowing done.  Missy and Phillip were painting the barn.  Looks great!!!  Anabel and Brooks spent most of the afternoon in the green hot tub.  Evan read.  When Denny got home he said he is driving the water wagon in the BC parade, so he cleaned his pickup.  I grilled bacon wrapped asparagus and Denny grilled talapia.  We and Jensens ate in the coop.  So nice!!!!   Before going to bed I ordered $111 worth of Breck's tulip, daffodils, allium for next spring.  That's lots of $, but looking forward to the bright colors when I get back from Texas.  
The bnb'ers checked in after 10.  Hope they enjoy their stay.  Darn ole Keelie ... ate a cucumber.  What so I do???  I didn't even know we had that big of cukes growing ... and I have been checking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment