Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Surprise!!


I slept until 7:45.  Sweet.  Denny was ready to walk out the door.  In the am I got the bnb cleaned.  I texted Kim to come for coffee is she could and said, "No need to clean-up ... CAYA  (come as you are).  After I moved all chairs etc so I could vacuum upstairs, the door bell rang.  I was hoping for Kim, but to my surprise Pat and Dureen N. were standing outside the door.  So fun to visit with them for a couple hours. Denny came home and we just sat in the yard and talked, but the time was too short.   Next was the last ball game for Anabel.  The 2 Odebolt teams joined forces and played a game.  They had pizza afterwards.  At 8:45 the Jensens and I carried stuff from Missy's last year's second story room to her next year's first floor room right next to the office.  I think we got it all done.  Great Job.  Denny came home from the ball game and made a check list for cleaning the bnb.











No comments:

Post a Comment