Friday, June 16, 2017

Farmers market

Beautiful Early Morning and I had lots I could do, but first to the Dose garage sale.  :)  AND when I stopped at the HS Julie put a new screen on this Chromebook.  I did buy a map at Dose and large picture frame to put it in, Hopefully Selections will help me finish  putting it together.  Mandy and Jason are in SD on their way to a Wyoming Big Horn 100 miles run that Jason is doing with a friend.  They left yesterday after her doctors appointment and finding out the birth is not imminent.  Jason has checked out available hospitals along the way.  :)
9 gals were here for Bible study.  Sue, Teresa, Darlene, Elfrieda, Ginny, Pat, Sharon, Lydia,  Good FM.  At home we mowed.  New bnbs got here just when we were finishing.  Should be fun to have them and their 3 little ones.  They told us when they booked that they are relatives of Bergmans and Denny wrote back to say we are right in the heart of Bergman territory.  


No comments:

Post a Comment