Thursday, June 22, 2017

FM

I started making onion-dill buns about 5 and got 2 batches done this am.  I went over to give R&B a walk.  The Christmas gift of leashes work so well.  Those dogs can just run and explore and it is easy to draw them back.  I put together 8 vases of flowers for FM.  The dahlias are really pretty, but shorter stems.   Denny helped me carry the floral love seat into the sunroom so I could make some sheets for the sleeping space.  Got 'er done, but I need velcro to help the sheet stay up.  I added the baptism centerpiece to table in sunroom for Bible study.  About 1 when I was bagging the rolls, Tim came for bnb.  He unloaded about 75 18x24 frames for aerial farm photos.  Before he left some gals were here for study.  Teresa, Pat, Mary Kay, Sharon, Ginny, Jenn and me.  After study I aske MK if she was doing anything special or if she would want to come to FM with me.  It was great fun to have her join me.  There were lots of people for the Theater fundraiser.  They ran out of the 250 steak sandwiches.  It was so fun just to sit and visit with MK and see all the people.  Missy and Phillip had left about 5 to drive to the Twin Cities, They got to Minn Jo's and then walked to the stadium.  6 rain ponchos saved the day!!  Anabel was pretty happy that the made history ... the longest rain delay.  They did get replacement tickets for the Labor day game.  And they didn't have to suffer thru a 5 hour late start ... then a 9-0 game loss.   How cute is that little Rose wearing a  hand -me-down Brooks Twins baseball hat!!!!!  And her mamma looks so happy!   Just sweet. 








No comments:

Post a Comment