Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fri March 8

3/8/10 Lots to do today. Read my one-a-day about 5 am. With subbing and BB tournament I was a couple days behind. Then to unit. Back home to see Denny before he headed to the bank. Coffee at the folks. I processed pigs at the unit from 8:30 until 4:30. Happy to do it because I have an ulterior motive. If I get my work done I might be able to go to St. Jo to see 4 grand kids. Phillip is going to Illinois on a mission trip Sun afternoon til Tues night. Missy is taking the kids to spend time with their cousins. I could see all 4 ... if the work got somewhat done. I took the pickup to Arthur. Denny and I drove to Storm Lake to get some crate parts at Hog Slat. Then we went to eat Mexican. Denny made a short Wal-Mart run, I was so tired I just waited in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment