Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday March 12 2031


3/12/10 I subbed for PE today at the HS 1/2 day and Elem 1/2 day. Plus the elementary had a student teacher... so I was just in the gym while she taught. Stopped to eat lunch with Denny on my drive to Odebolt. Stopped at the folks to visit on the way back from Odebolt. I'm pretty jealous, because Luke and Karen are on their way to Brownsville. I wish it were me and Denny. I grilled pork chops tonight, but I'm sure it would have been easier and warmer in the Valley. Karen may need those sun glasses. It was Lenora Leistikow's birthday yesterday. She was face book friends with Jean. Now she is face book friends with Denny, too. We spent part of the night in the basement watching the sunk pump ... pump out about 3 gallons of water every 3 minutes. SO GLAD TO HAVE IT WORKING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment