Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sat March 27


3/27/10 Denny left to work at the bank in Odebolt about 7:35. Yarden and Charlotte ate breakfast with me until about 9 am when they left for Oskalossa. I finished reading the book 485 which is about an EMT / fireman meeting his community one siren at a time. I have really enjoyed the 2 books I have read by this author, Michael Perry. We lazied around for a while in the afternoon, then went outside to work. Denny in the machine shed, me in my yard. I wanted to move a lilac bush. I dug about a 15" deep hole in the garden to put the bush in. When I came back there was water in the bottom of the hole, just as if I had poured a 5 gallon bucket of water in it. Yes, the water table is still high in our yard. The sump pump runs about every 5 minutes. So thankful that we have it. Mark came down after he got done at the unit and we visited in the coop. Still so much uncertainty about the unit. Wish God would just write a book plainly telling us what to do. We're trying to follow the Book he has written ... but some times we don't see the specific-for-us instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment