Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sun March 21 2321








3/21/10 SS and church, I subbed for Kim S. What a blessing! 13 children ... 2,3,and 4 year olds. There were 3 girls that weren't there. Plus Zachary B. and his mom come to visit the last 10 minutes of class. He can join the class when he turns 2 the end of April. So many cute kids. After church Alan & Darlene T. and Dean & Janet M. came over for lunch. I've figured out an easy menu. I fix the spagetti sauce before church. I cook and drain the noodles in the am then reheat in boiling water after church. The tossed salad I get ready ... only have to add the ranch dressing after church. I butter and put parmesian cheese on the bread ... only have to broil it when I get home. For dessert I've served cake that Great grandma made for my birthday. (It's been in the freezer.) That's it ... 4 things. It works. The visiting is the most important thing any way. Matt and children are in Brownsville. 2 days of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment