Monday, June 14, 2010

Friday June 11, 2010


I got up about 7:30 IA time and worked on updating my blog. Wasn't aware how time flew so I scurried to get ready for departure time. We headed to Diane and Jays. After that visit we went hiking with BG&B at Mount Falcon. Nice weather and path. Mandy was hoping for a workout at Red Rocks ampitheater., but we got there too late. They had closed it for a concert tonight. It was fun to go shopping with Mandy. For once in my life I was not the one hanging up the clothes that had been tried on. Quite a treat. I got 1 top and some black capris. Plus 2 sport shorts. Great supper of grilled chicken and shrimp and super salad. About 9 we headed to the ICU Neuro unit where Mandy works at University of Colorado Hospital. I got to meet many of the night shift people that she works with. Really a good bunch of people. From there we went to a going away party for a friend of hers. Big news there was that I won the game of Apples to apples. Mandy's bed is really soft. Both nights when I lay down it, I don't think I moved at all the whole night. Slept wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment