Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tuesday June 22


I went to the unit by 5:30. At 7:30 we headed to pick up Amelia. I had a oral surgeon appointment in Storm Lake at 8:30. Amelia watched the kids while I was in the chair. Then to Bomogaars to get some hog stuff and Nelson's to get some hog stuff. We went to Goodwill and as I was getting Torren out of his seat, he said "I don't like Goodwill." (Too bad we're going to look around anyway.) At Goodwill we found a football helmet for him to get and leave at the farm. HE NOW LIKES GOODWILL!! At a garage sale we got a Superman outfit. HE NOW LIKES GARAGE SALES. Gotta have those positive experiences. We stopped at Arthur for lunch. We took Denny to the ARFFER park where we played on the digger and slides. Then home for naps. Haley and I rested in bedroom. At 5:30 Jim and Brian H. came to visit. We discussed the hog unit. Kids played well by themselves for quite a while. Then we put in a DVD in our bedroom. It was a praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment