Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thursday June 24


Up to the unit about 5:30. I worked until Denny brought the Grands up about 7:30. Then I had help putting powder on the baby pigs and playing in the feed and watching a video The Land Before Time. Aren't they just too cute? It was really easy having them with me at the unit. Haley loved to help. She watched while I counted pigs and processed little ones. Torren is just a joy to have around. He's watch a video in break room and then come find me when in was over. When we came home, I got flowers for the hospital from the yard. They have places for 16 vases. I picked yellow and orange Asiatic Lilies. Then we made and took a lunch to Arthur city park. After lunch we delivered flowers and went to Susan G's for Bible study. The kids both laid down in her room and slept while we ladies had study. After 4 we went to the outdoor pool and just took a quick swim in the baby pool. Tasha, Abbie and Isaiah were there. We came home to fix marshmallows in the fire pit. Then off to bed they went. Denny and I enjoyed the deck/yard after dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment