Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wed June 2

Happy Birthday Gail!! I had the option of going to Wal-Mart for some major shopping with or without the little ones. Decided to go to Storm Lake before they got up, from 6-9 am. Missy went to visit Kristy in Carroll at 10. When I got home I had ingredients to make cinnamon rolls and dill onion buns. I also made strawberry dessert and chocolate cake dessert. I took A&E to Arthur with PB sandwiches to share with Grandpa at the playground for lunch. Then we headed to Odebolt for wood pieces and Prairie Peddlar. It was fun to hear them talk in the car. Anabel,"I spry sumting blue." Evan guessed and guessed and guessed, then said, "What is it?" Anabel shrugged her shoulders and said in her tiny voice,"I don't know." Then E would "spry sumting". We got home and they went down for naps about 2:30. I had a hair cut in Wall Lake at 3. The tire was flat on the Malibu. I took the Prius. I headed to the unit to feed after my hair cut. We just hung out at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment