Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tuesday June 8


Uncle Luke with his airplane and admiring nieces and nephews. I'm sure he will have it perfected the nest time we get together. Kind of funny... He said he was hesitant to tell his coworkers that he had gotten a remote control airplane, but when he finally got up the nerve it sounded like 4 of the 6 had model planes of their own. They knew just what he was talking about.

I had coffee with the folks and brought over egg salad for their lunch. It was a catch up day at the unit. I finished processing 24 litters of pigs and made 4 scrub litters. They ship out in 10 days hope they gain weight well. After 3 I went home to finish putting away dishes and laundry. It was after 5 when I went outside to work. It was after 6:30 before Denny came home. I kind of miss that guy, but he says he can get a lot done after everyone leaves and the place is quiet. Denny went to mow at the unit and I headed to Shirley D.'s. She had said I could get some lilies for an arrangement needed to put together. It was fun to walk through her yard. Lots of shade, cool plants and hostas. She dug up no less that 7 to share with me. Then off to feed the sows a second time. I started to mow the lawn at 9 pm and finished about 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment