Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wed June 23


Up to the unit by 5:30. Curt R was there about 6:45 checking the gals. I was glad I had been up there processing early. Denny was going to bring the kids to the unit before he went to work. I was coming home just then. So we all just went to the folks to visit for a while before he headed to work. The kids love great grandma's kittens. One is black with white feet. Grandma has a book copyrighted 1949 about Boots (a black cat with white feet.) Haley's favorite is a gold colored brave kitty. Kids and I went home for a while, then to the unit. They kept busy sprinkling "Powder" on the baby pigs. We took lunch to Arthur to eat with Denny. They walked there and back with him. I filled the car with gas. Then the Grands and I went to IG. We were at the Rec Center pool for a quick dip before gong home for Torren's nap. At night we made a camp fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment