Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friday June 25 2010

Up to the unit early. Denny dropped off the Grands. I got a count on all the little pigs that have been born for Mark's inventory. Kids and I worked until about 11:00. Then home to get 5 vases of lilies ready for the Pizza Hut. Instead of meeting in Arthur for lunch we met at Bomgaars. Denny picked out trees, I think 13. We had thought we would go to a park to eat, but time got away fromus and we just had a sandwich in the bomgaars lot on some display lawn furniture. Denny wwent back to Arthur. We went to the city park, the library, the elementary school playground, and Cobb Park. Brittainy was having a 14 birthday party at Cobb Park from 2-4. We went home about 2:30 for Torren's nap. I was pretty shot so I took a nap. Haley organized the dress up trunk in the basement. I started to mow the lawn. About 5, I got Torren up and he rode with me on the mower. Matt got here about 6:15, Denny got off work about 6:30. I went back up to the unit to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment