Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday June 14

Last week Kim came over and I showed off my blooming wisteria. The vine on the eagle's nest had 2 blooms last year and there was 4 this year. Evan picked one while he was gong up the ladder. I told him thanks and that we wouldn't pick any others. We are holding a picture of a massive wisteria plant near a home. That would be happening over the eagle's nest ... in my dreams.
Up to the unit early. The vet and owner came to the unit this am. quite a lengthy talk. I starting soaking room 5 and sprayed it out at 3. Denny disinfected it tonight. At noon I took soup over to Howard and Anabel. The 2 gold little kittys are out by the feed pan. Hope they stick around for next week when Halely and Torren are here. Steph and Stacy came for Bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment