Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Monday June 28

Unit early. Coffee at folks before more unit work. Hurrah!! I called Jordan B. and she was willing to help catch pigs while I process them. I picked her up about 10 and we worked until about 2:45. She just stepped right in and did her best. She's about the same size as Michael W. (Sarah's son) and it was pretty tiring for her. We stopped after 2 hours and took a break. I asked if she had any questions and she said, "Yeah, when is it nap time?" At the end of the day we were sitting in the break room. I told her I would shower on the guy's side so she would have another 5-10 minutes to shower. She said, "Good, it may take me that long just to get out of the chair." I took a quick shower, took her home, and headed to Wall Lake to get my hair cut. Denny is my super man because he fixed heat lamps for me last night. I have never put the new plugs in and he did about 10 heat lamps and made my day. Look at that 6 pack. He's my guy! Denny is missing the red cape and yellow belt, because Torren liked to use them. No wonder now Torren likes garage sales. A $1 deal. If any one needs to borrow it and be a superman ... just let me know. Steph was the only one who came to Bible study, so we talked and prayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment