Sunday, August 18, 2013

40 years today!!!

Up and made Cream cheese coffee cake. I had mentioned to Missy that I was thinking of providing treats between SS and church. She ran with the idea saying that I could use her frozen banana bread and zucchini bread ... and left over chex mix and trail mix. She made lemonade and we set up a nice spread in the over flow room. Lots of people enjoyed the goodies and said congratulations. After church we went to Mexican with Jenny and Brian and Kesed. Then home for naps. I worked on getting the kitchen in running order again. We went to prayer meeting. I finished reading our Christmas letters for the last 36 years. It gave us a remembrance stone of each years activities. God has been so gracious and loving. It was a great way to review our 40 years of marriage. So many important people and wonderful times.

No comments:

Post a Comment