Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Awana training

Lots to do this am.  Went to CSA barn to get flowers.  Took out trash.  They come once a month. Packed up 5 cake pans of cavatinni, 2 loaves of bread, one oriental cabbage salad, 1 pan of peach bars, 2 bags of carrots, 1 pound of butter, 2 containers of parmesian cheese, 1 bowl of watermelon, 3 large bar pans, 60 paper plates , 8-10 tomatoes... I think that is about it.  Put them all in Denny's car so he could take them to church.  Plus he had to load all the computer ware for the power point.  Thank you Jesus for the great God you are.   I met Susan at Juvalls and she got her flowers for birthday party for Marilyn A.  Both of my English students were there.  One did come late.  School pictures today.  I was able to get on Idea.  So thankful.  Made arrangement for my first IEP in two weeks.  Today home schoolers went to Odebolt to see the school museum.  Those buildings are pretty neat.  At 4 I left school and headed to church.  We had about 30 at the Awana training meeting.  I thought Denny did an excellent job.  Gals brought great food and everyone had enough to eat.  It was, all in all, a good night.  Lord, may this year bring many youth to know, love and serve you through the Awana program.  Thank you Jesus for the dedicated workers who love you and the lost so much.  Pictures from the wedding.  Almost need a wide angle to get all of my family in the pix.  Girls at the wedding and Brooks playing Gpa's phone during the rception.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment