Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday headed home

I got up and headed to Nancy's.  They were on their way to church.  I looked around  a little then Missy called and they were about to head down for breakfast.  After breakfast Luke took Jensens  to the zoo. Denny and I went to a bar and grill that a customer in our area was thinking of purchasing for a relative. We met at the other hotel about 11.  We said out goodbyes and Luke took Mandy and Jason to the airport and we headed to Nancy's. Left Madison about 1 after getting a Mc D's coffee for Denny.  On the six hour ride home Jensen's slept and watched a kids Netflickes.  I worked on school and realized the book I had started seemed too violent for me.  When we got home I unpacked and   headed to school to look for another book and the grocery store for ingredients for Awana training.  Home for beneyhdryl for rash on my leg. Pictures of times with family at Nancy's. Good night.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment