Friday, August 16, 2013

Teachers meetings Thursday

 Thursday  Schools meetings at 8...  after rolls and muffins in Carol's room.  Worked in groups on expectations for the school year.  For lunch I went by myself to Food Pride where they were grilling for Wunschels.  More tech meetings at 1:30 at the elementary school.  That school still needs a huge amount of work done in order to be ready for kids on Tuesday.  We were done about 3:30 and I headed home for CSA pickup.  I made samples of zucchini, onions, and velvetta cheese and cucumbers with a sauce of miracle whip, vinegar and equal.   I had supper of Red wattle ham, blueberries, cucumbers, and  some of Tasha's sample pasta salad.  Denny sprayed the dirt off the CSA barn after supper.  I was in bed when he got done putting everything away.  Was awake from 11:30 to 2 just lying in bed. Pictures from hike in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment