Sunday, August 25, 2013

Saturday Wedding

Its a bummer when I wake up in a hotel room and all around me are sleeping.  But I had a plan.  I know my sisters are up and they are only a 5 minute drive away at Nancy's house.  So off I go.  And yes, they were up.  We visited and then went on a 15 minute walk, all the while the one in my hotel room were sleeping.  Missy called and I joined them for a great hot breakfast provided by the hotel.  It was Denny's kind of meal.  Bacon, Eggs,pancakes, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, coffee juice, oatmeal with toppings: raisins, crasains, brown sugar. and oreo cookies,  Jason had time to kill while Mandy was getting her hair done, etc.  First he jogged to Nancy's then he joined us at the hotel for breakfast.  He jogged back when we headed to Nancy's for garage sale and family visiting.  We went to hotel to get ready for wedding about 12 and took the hotel transportation  to the capitol.  We went early enough to walk through the farmer's market around the square.  The wedding was held in the third floor.  The Senate chambers.  Quite the venue.  Family got to sit in big leather swivel chairs.  After the wedding we walked from the Capitol two blocks to the reception.  Family pictures were taken on Monona Terrace over looking a lake.   The building was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.  Reception was in the Hall of Ideas.  Because Kevin and Justine met playing frisbee, frisbees were gifts to all.  Great food, fun dancing.  Fun times and pictures.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment