Thursday, August 29, 2013

All students in the high school now have their Chrome books

I got up at 5:30.  Had my one a day.  Then showered and went to the garden to pick  flowers and put them in the refrigerator until this afternoon.  At school pretty regular day.  I am starting to be nervous about the September  9th training for Oddyssey ware.  I'm thankful that Rachel said she would come to the training.  I met with a student during success and interviewed him for his IEP.  After school I hurried home and picked the rest of the flowers for the CSA shares.  I think it is so fun to watch families come and get their vegetables. About 7 we and Jensens ate left over cavatinni, salad, watermelon tomatoes and peachy bars in our apartment.  Denny had come in the house and made stuffed green peppers.  Great meal.  Now I should work on school and what students can do on chrome books, because they all got them today.  UFFTA   Pictures of CSA pick up families.  Two moms came with their daughters.  Reese came to get some veggies too for some one elses share. Sunrise picture from Kara.


No comments:

Post a Comment