Friday, August 22, 2014

First Friday with students

Slept good last night.
AFter school great time with the neighbors. Fixed Jalopenio poppers and marinated steaks and salsa. ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Thursday August 21
Slept well last night.  Left for school when bus went by.  Took flowers in for Cathy H. and Carol S. birthdays.  After school I got my glasses tightened.  So glad to get that done.  I may wear my glasses most days.  Getting harder to read.  Stopped at Doses.  Home to meet with Beth C. and Kara N. to get flowers for a bridal shower.  I made 3 bigger arrangements for serving table.  They put together 2 quart jars and 10 pint jars of flowers.  Really turned out pretty.  Then I headed to IG to see Beth B. as the church bunch helped her load the moving truck.  So sad to see her leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment