Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Time to work on schedules

Up at 6.    Went out to CSA and put together shares for tonight.  I was at school by 7:45.  There was an Odsyyey training, but we had too much to do with our student schedules.  Seems like we are behind the eight ball.  We ordered lunch in from the bowling alley.  It was Kate B. birthday.  I gave her my share.  Left school to be at the farm.  Denny had a haircut.  He got steaks from Odebolt Legion.  GREAT!!  We ate them out on the deck.  I worked on school work as Denny sprayed the bugs on my flowers.  There was a person who came to the bank to talk.  Denny called the demolition person.   A man looking into building windmills came to the farm during CSA. Pictures of home school and Kate and husband getting CSA share.

No comments:

Post a Comment