Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday on the farm

Sure, after I talked to Missy how Melatonin helped me sleep.  Last night I did not.  I never should have said anything.  Though perhaps it was the beginning of the school year.  Kids were here from the Des Moines Presbyterian church.  6  gals slept in the basement apartment.  3 youth and 3 men were in the chicken coop.  They ate breakfast in CSA barn.  I went out to pull / axe down big sunflowers. They were BIG.  I worked on putting pictures on my blog.  UFFTA!! so far behind.  But lots of nice pictures to use from the vacation / wedding.  We ate lunch out on the deck.  Denny is working on Awana calender and motorcycle summary of our ride.  He figured we went 2100 miles all together.  350  to and from Madison driving the trailer= 700. On motorcycle = .  Riding ferry 120 miles.  Milwaukee to Madison = .  Lots of fun. Pictures of youth group and Jensens:

No comments:

Post a Comment