Monday, March 30, 2015

Denny's PT at 4

Devotions and read in bed. I've been reading about weight gain after my surgery. Uffta!! I guess I am not the lone stranger. Lord, grant me wisdom to keep healthy. At 6 there is a gathering about yoli? It is suppose to get into the 70'2 today. That's enough to make me smile right there. Before leaving for school I made a sympathy card for Carol. ... and forgot my phone. When I got to the highway and realized it, I turned around. BOY was the sun bright going into the east. Lord, protect the Jensens as they travel east each day going to Odebolt. After school I went to hospital to watch Denny's PT, I got sandwiches at Subway. When I went to rec center, they said that there was nothing planned for community room tonight, so I came home. At home it was a beautiful afternoon. I planted about 7 more dahlia bulbs that were sprouting. I also put the daffodils from basement refrigerator in the ground. Still a nice day, so I started a nasty job. I picked up doggy dodo around the yard.YUCK!! Pictures from Palm Sunday. Kids sitting before the palm waving and then cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment