Saturday, March 28, 2015

To Carroll? NOPE didn't go

Up at 5 for devotions and to make questions for DVD Silverwings for student. Denny fixed sausage for me. Nice phone calls from Matt ( Haley wondering information on Johnson Swedes) and Jean. All morning and until 3 I watched and wrote questions about Silverwings. I don't really like the story line. The process of survival for a bat with some superpowers (he can produce visualizations of his thoughts that others can see.) Uffta!! We'll see. After I was finally done with that I went to check my dahlia bulbs. Only 4 out of 400 were sprouting, I put them in pots. I put a moist towel over the remaining bulbs. Hopefully more will sprout. Jensens were leaving as I went up to look at the baby pigs, so I invited the kids to stay with me and have some pop later. We went into all the buildings and looked around. It was fun to see what their imagination has done. The farm is such a good place for kids. We had pop and popcorn on the deck. Kids went out to jump on the trampoline. I took the daffodil from the basement refrigerator and planted them in holes that I had dug last November. A few tulips from when I planted them on November 23rd are coming up. I have my very first flowers of the spring coming up south of the house. Some pink little one right next to the upside down 5 gallon buckets that dahlia bulb spent time in at the root cellar. Kids went home and Denny and I watched about 6 tv episodes. I took a long soaking bath and watched 1 Gilmore girl show. Relaxing night and lovely day. Phillip asked about seed cube maker I was thinking about going in halves for.

No comments:

Post a Comment