Friday, March 13, 2015

FFA banquet after school

Awake and read in bed. I left a little early to stop at Subway and get a footlong for a writing assignment. A couple students were gone. After 10 days of absents students have to make up the class time they miss for every class, every day they are absent. Independent living students made fried eggs, canned cinnamon rolls, and bacon. I went home right after school and ran/ walked 4 miles in a slow hour. The weather was windy, but warm. I did not know , but the Map my run was published on facebook. Uffta I don't want the news broadcast. Denny came home and we chilled on the south side of the deck and then watched national news. I took a hot bath. Omar stopped by to return a charger for Denny's tools. We left for FFA banquet. It was really nice. About 160 people there. Good meal by Aunt B's. We sat with Neal S. When I went up to talk to Rachel she said that I was the only high school teacher there and she was glad I came. After we got to the car, I realized I had not introduced Denny to Rachel and so we went back into the school. Bless his heart... such a sore knee, and still he wanted to do that. Amazing husband that I have. Pictures of sunrise by my friend Diane W.

No comments:

Post a Comment