Thursday, March 5, 2015

Out of Dodge

I barely remembered that I was meeting a homeschool family at 7:30 and made it to the meeting place right before they got there.  :)  Independent living fixed taco biscuits and single serving rice Krispies and corn cheese casserole. I visited with each student on my roster about classes for next year.  I had a phone IEP meeting for a student at a community college.  I left about 3:15 for Decorah.  Great phone calls from Missy, Mandy and Denny.  I left a message for Perrys and Ann called after they got home.  I got to Craigs about 8:30.  Excited about no agenda this weekend except seeing Lenora who is turning 102 next week and being with friends and family. Almost like being with sisters.




Or my niece. (I was with her mom when she got the pink tights for
Stormin'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment