Monday, March 2, 2015

I put in 12 hours at school 6 to 6

Up a little earlier.  I was in school by 6 and stayed until 6 working off time off on Friday, our teacher's work day.  I got a  lot done.  I copied pages for English, typed Ind. Living tests. I sorted some of the music scores during band time.  In mass media we used picmonkey to so some graphics.  After school, I looked for English websites and wrote Thank you notes.  At home after a delicious vegetable omelet we watched the bachelor.  Quite an exciting evening. We got a letter from that had a buy back ... Uffta!! what a lot of money it would cost. Lord, grant us wisdom.  I am wondering what to do with time on Friday worked off.  I was hoping Texas, but with surgery pending for Denny, he doesn't want to go now.  I may look into going to Decorah for part of the weekend.  Lenora L will be 102 in March.  I could probably stay with one of my brothers and then come home on Sunday.  We'll see.  Lord, please direct.

Precious, Precious Little Ones ... In our hearts forever.  

 



Our sweet Anthony who lived 11 weeks. Today is Rare Disease Day. EB is a genetic skin disorder that causes blisters inside and outside of the body with 3 different types and sub-types under those. Our boys had Junctional. Most don't make it to the age of 1. Anthony was 11 weeks and James was 4 weeks old when they lost their battle to EB. Raise EB awareness!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment