Monday, March 9, 2015

Home and doing stuff

I was in bed until 6:45. Then over to read to Grands by 7:00 while Missy went walking with Ranae and Phillip did chores. We fixed sugar donuts and read 3 chapters of Brucho. At home I looked at IRA stuff and flower orders. I bagged up cans and bottles to take to recycling. At 12:30 I had an appointment with bank Sandy S. Then to school to get leftovers from Thursday and then I stopped at Hidden Acres to visit about lizianthus flowers. At home I watched a Netflix, Evelyn. At 4 I went to read to Grands again. We pulled dahlia bulbs out of the root cellar and I brought them home to the basement shower room to let them sprout. Hopefully some of them will make it. We watched the final episode of the Bachelor. An Iowa love story. Quote from Nikolette Cheers to just living life, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment