Tuesday, March 31, 2015

TAG family night

Denny did not have a good night sleeping. Lord, help him recover from surgery. At school a student had a very hard time making an Audio recording. Lord, help me help the student. I stopped at a student's home to see about an grade in class after school. Then I headed home to get Brooks. Phillip had tilled up an area south of house and planted 8 100 foot rows of snowpeas and sugar peas. Brooks and I came home and walked thru the garden looking for tulip shoots between the asparagus. Then we found 9 more dahlia bulbs with shoots and put them in pots. Denny was home and so we went in the house and then I headed to Odebolt. The TAG family night was amazing!!!! The students ran the night. Each student gave a simple overview of a part of their activities. The eighth graders were in charge of the challenge. The families were given the task of making a catapult. It was very well organized. It started at 6 and got over about 7:45. I really felt Missy had done a tremendous job. Fun night. Pictures from the beginnings of the wind tunnel and TAG family night.

No comments:

Post a Comment