Thursday, March 26, 2015

School yes again

I stayed in bed and finished a letter to Kathleen. Too busy to make breakfast for Denny. He checked and told me that the post office opened at 8:30. Mandy and Missy called to talk a little before their day started. Denny slept with his foot on the pillows again and that seems to help reduce the pain. Student wrote about mystery in the bag and then tired to earn the m&m's for his mom by doing vocabulary words. During my planning I went to the post office to mail the package priority mail. I also got groceries. Edible pod peas were 2 bags for $1. Love those produce sales. Nowhopefully we can get them eaten. Independent living fixed biscuits and gravy. I stayed at school until 6:45 lining up the next 2 weeks of classes. Seniors have 33 days left of school. At home I was just tired. Ate quickly and watched the gift of the Magi in bed. I have a sore back

No comments:

Post a Comment