Saturday, March 7, 2015

Never thought I would see Diane today

I got up and showered. I had PB on Toast over at Bruce's. Then back to Craig's until it was time to go look at stuff that 2 sisters had to sell. Their mom had died and they had things to sell. I bought a pitcher, 5 glasses and 6 teacups. Then to see Lenora. Another nice visit. I wheeled her over to see Hazel G. Linda, Larry, and Jim came. I shopped a little at Depot and Wal Mart. Then back to give chocolate, Cheetos and a mirror to Lenora. I called Diane and headed to Pine Lake about 3. I got there about 5. We headed to see Charlie and Ann's cabin at Wabashsa. We ate at the Triangle Pub. Their hamburgers were good. Back to Diane's, where we looked at pictures, worked on the computer, and Diane did cross stitching (that is due tomorrow). Tom is animal sitting for Allie in Minneapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment