Friday, March 6, 2015

In NE Iowa / Madison

Up earlier enough to go to What's new before heading to Bruce's for breakfast. Pretty awesome breakfast. Fried potatoes, Sausage links, Scrambled Cheesey eggs, OJ and milk. Craig and Marilyn came too. Then I headed to see Lenora. We sat and talked by the birds. I met Charlie and Ann P. in Harmony at 10. Great to see them. They were on their way to Wabashsa Minnesota where they have a cabin. I picked up Marilyn about 11:30 and went to Decorah. She wanted copies of a poster that her nephew was in at the place where he works. I stopped in to say hi to Margaret W. We ate at the Angry Pickle. Then a quick stop at Toppling Goliath. At 2:30 we headed to Wade's surprise birthday party. It was held at Old Chicago's in Madison. Lots of people there. 3 kids were there. We stayed until 8:30. They were surprised to see me. Julie and Josh were there too. Lots of people to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment