Thursday, November 2, 2017

Driving Miss Laura

Denny went to work about 7:40, but quickly turned around when I called and told him that he forgot his cup of hot coffee.  Hard to start the workday with out that second slowly enjoyed cup of coffee.   I headed to Dose ... but actually did not buy anything.  At Peggy's GS we visited a lot about airbnb.  At home I continued cleaning the basement.  Laura called and said that on their way to Storm Lake this am the car hit a deer.  Because of her surgery last Monday she needed to go to Omaha for a check up.  I finished vacuuming and got the bnb ready then headed to get Laura at Storm Lake. I picked her up about 12:30, then met Bethany in Harlan at 3, then to study at Ginny's and Josh E put a new battery in my phone, then to Harlan to drive Miss Laura home.  I got home about 7:30.  The bnbers came about 8. Denny got home about 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment