Tuesday, November 28, 2017

OGT and gymnastics

Did not sleep well last night, but Denny said I did snore a lot.  The kind that when you exhale your lips go "Bubububub"  Uffta!!  I packed infant and children's boxes today.  When I got home about 11:15 Denny was out with 4 wheeler cutting down trees in the terraces.  He made a great lunch of fried eggs, cheese and arugala.  I got down Christmas things from the attic.    I cancelled "the Elfs" room at Dubuque.  The plan is to make lua meatballs for Hendersons and Porters.  Gymnastics in Denison was so much fun!!!   Wow, Anabel's class is really hard, but she just improves every week.  She made 3 floor aerials and didn't know how to proceed with 2 skips before the aerial.  She was so patient, waiting for Julie to help her.   





No comments:

Post a Comment