Monday, November 27, 2017

Trip to SL

Nice to sleep in until 7.  I kinda was awake at 2, but fell back asleep.  Denny got 2 new tires for the jeep down at Ampride.  I headed to SL and picked up Minh.  We went to walmart to return some things and get groceries.  We ate at Juaninta's, the burrito was great.  Next we volunteered at SOS.  Minh is so quiet, but she really kept busy working.  It was fun to work together and they really appreciated us being there.  I picked up Laura at 3 and we headed back to IG.  ON the way out of IG I picked up some old carpet strips for the garden. Oh, my did it stink!!!!  Denny was mowing the leaves and the yard really looked great.   New bnbers came in, Mark and James (who was here before.)  Great supper of salad.  Denny ordered a bed for computer room.   Cute pics of Hannah and Shane's boys. 




No comments:

Post a Comment