Thursday, November 16, 2017

Food pantry great day

Fun to be with Denny in the morning.   We "coffee"ed and were in IG by 8:30 for Denny's haircut. I went and looked at Doses and then went to Selections and bought 8 b day cards.  He went to chiropractor and then we went home.  We sat in sun room on our laptops and looked up stuff.  We had guacamole for lunch.   I ordered 8 alstromeria from Edelweiss.  At 1:30 I headed to IG for 1/2 hour of study and then to the food pantry.  Nice bunch of people to work with.  I took 2 boxes of food to Laura then I went to Odebolt.  I stopped on the way for a quick walk thru of Rachel's.  Before Brook's wrestling practice I visited with MaryAnn and Paul.  Denny headed to a meeting at church and I took Brooks home.  Dakota and Tristan had baby Axel, about 3 weeks early.  This afternoon Denny ordered a new roof.  At night we chilled and visited in the living room.   So thankful for our warm home.




No comments:

Post a Comment