Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Early over ... Early out

Missy had mock trial today near Counsel Bluffs, so I went over early to their house.   I took nite time cold medicine last night and Denny woke me up at 6:13.  Uffta!!! Dropped off kids at school before 8.  Called Julie on the way and I will drop off noon meals for them tomorrow.  I came home and went to the warm bed and napped and did Pimsleur.  At 12:30 I headed to Odebolt to pick up grands for early out.  We put together Christmas boxes with MaryAnn at the nursing home and then went to Dollar General to get things to fill them. Mary Ann sent the babysitting quilt home with me.   At home we ate brownie sundaes and whipped cream and then we made salad rolls.  They turned out great!!! I sent cavatini home with them.  We left for Awana. 


No comments:

Post a Comment