Monday, November 6, 2017

Kids after school

I spent most of am cleaning sheet closet, bottom area of hutch, and Mom's china closet.  I took a load out to bunk house and CSA barn.   I stopped at the church before going to school to pick up the Grands.  There were only 3 Christmas boxes left ... so they were meant for my grands.  I dropped off a box at the Chronicle to be returned.  Evan had not had a turn riding with Gpa, so we headed out to the grain cart.  Then back to visit Paul and Maryann.  She got a puzzle out for A&B to put together.  I brought banana muffins for a treat.  When we got home we made 4 sugar donuts and baked little sausage biscuits.  The Texas tragedy is so sad.  Lord, be with the families and the community.
Last week Mandy got her desk area ready at the clinic.  As I looked at a picture she sent me of her desk I recognized a familiar black printout ... precious promises from God.
Jensens got together with Z's in Elgin this weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment