Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Fun Day All Day

I went to AM mix and only stayed in the sauna about 10 minutes.  6 gals came for garden coffee and so I went home to make coffee.  Kim L. Lynn S. Kathy L. Susan S. Julie P. and Denise R. (who I exercised with every morning).  Shirley D. came late.   It had rained until 7 when the gals came.  So pretty!!!   I went to OGT about 9:30 and worked until 11.  I went home to get food ready for supper.  Suddenly Salad and Dole's bag salad.   I went to golf at 1:30 and played with Julie and Carol P.  54, not that great.  Before I home I went to vote on the school bond.  (It passed)  Jean got to our place first, then Hendersons.  The google map took Terri and Dan to our place by way of highway 20.  So good to have Family and Friends spend the night with us.  While we were eating the steaks Denny grilled, I remembered Jane H. and Terri used to work together.  I called Jane and she came out to visit.  Super sweet night.  Gail and Bruce in purple, Jean in computer, Terri and Dan in our room, we slept in the coop.





No comments:

Post a Comment