Wednesday, June 19, 2019

So pretty !! Patio furniture.

Up for pickle ball with Sue K.  When I was having my coffee outside I gave Kim a call and she came over for coffee and walk around and look.  So good to visit with her.  She took home some wisteria vines, sunflowers, vanilla, and hyacinth vines.  Denny and I took out the north air conditioner and put the south one in the north cooler room.  He hooked up the Coolbot and IT WORKED!!!   So good.  I went out to weed zinnias from Bruce N.  While I was out there the delivery truck came.  Lots of boxes and pretty furniture.  It was so fun to set it up.  I was as giggly as Shirley!!    We sat and enjoyed the new area.  Then went to mow.  At 6 when our airbnb got home she joined us on the patio.  Afterward I tilled around the flower beds,  Denny cleaned the garage, checked the coolbot temp, cut the hog panel support wires.   What a fun pretty area.




No comments:

Post a Comment