Thursday, June 27, 2019

Another day - full and fun!!

AM mix at 5:30.  Met an intern of Mortenson windmills at class.  I headed to Holstein to meet Mandy.   She is going North on Friday and will see Luke and Karen on their way to the boundary waters.  Last week when we cleaned the bunk house I found some baby clothes of Luke.  Mandy is taking them to the Minn Jo's.  What a trip down memory lane.   He was such a fun baby.  I went to photo albums and found some pictures of him in those outfits.  Priceless memories.
I visited Dose Garage sale before heading home.  At home it was rainy, but we went out and weeded.  At 1:45 I headed to study at IG.  I took flowers to Susan S. to sell at the FM at 4.  Lenee needed a corkscrew and so I got it for her at Doses.  I met a nice - new-to-IG- family that homeschools.  Denny mowed the lawn while I was in town.  I just worked on my blog and then planted the bulbs that Jean gave me.   The internet/chromebook are not getting along.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THESE BABY CLOTHES OF LUKE'S WOULD BRING SUCH A FLOOD OF WONDERFUL MEMORIES???????











WHAT A WONDERFUL BOY HE WAS/IS !!!!!!
SUCH A CUTIE!!!

I pray that this Minn. Jo. baby 

will bring much joy to Karen and Luke, too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment